Applies basic mechanical and electrical principles to maintain, resolve and service of mechanical equipments.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Research and recognize reliable electrical technologies which can be successfully applied to address production challenges.
- Conceive, validate, & recommend new or upgraded equipment and process methods, which will advance RGE manufacturing and product leadership position.
- Fine tune performance and operation requirements upon completion of automation initiatives.
- Monitor equipment design and build, conduct equipment acceptance testing, and oversee installation.
- Champion knowledge transfer and training on new processes and equipment.
- Improve capability through statistical process controls and lean techniques.
- Coordinate engineering resources to effectively maintain project schedule and costs.
- Play an integrator role between business and technology solutions to meet business needs.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in the related job field.
- Those with minimum 8 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role.
- Willing to relocate to Dumai, Riau and working under non-roster system.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent to us retaining your information in our talent recruitment database. All information provided will only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.