Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will serve as first point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders for OTO Finance related matters.
- You will support Sales Team as Finance Business Partner in business development phase to drive profitable growth and adherence to company guidelines.
- You will collaborate with Sales and Treasury to develop sales financing solutions that support our offers to customers.
- You will assist in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contractual terms and conditions with support from Legal Counsel.
- You will support the Head of Finance in providing transparency on Sales funnel to ensure accurate New Order forecasts.
- You will assist in Project Handover to ensure smooth transition from sales to project execution phase.
- You will identify continuous improvement opportunities particularly with a view towards the digitalization of processes and tools that aid productivity, transparency and/or monitoring.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Finance Commercial role with exposure to Customers in a negotiation setting.
- Solid foundation in commercial, legal and compliance fundamentals / good practices that can be called upon and adapted to different scenarios/ settings
- Confident in leading change management activities and driving continuous improvement projects, particularly in driving digitalization and automation
- Experience within the Healthcare industry, particularly Medical Technology or Digital Health Solutions preferable but not essential
Your attributes and skills:
- You are skillful in analytical and articulating the analysis to stakeholders
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in Indonesian and English language, written and verbal.
- You possess high levels of initiative, coordination and leadership skills.
- You have the ability to actively participate in conversations and discussions, acting and thinking in options and alternatives, constructively.
- Having ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or similar qualifications (preferable but not essential)