Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will maintain clean books and records in accordance IFRS and company reporting guidelines.
- You will be responsible to manage the full budgeting / forecasting process for Orders, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Free Cash Flow.
- You will perform variance analysis to understand the key root causes and performance drivers in order to provide meaningful commentary to Executive and Regional Management.
- You will do monitoring of monthly cost developments and liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure the achievement of profitability targets.
- You will be responsible to identify continuous improvement opportunities particularly with a view towards the digitalization of processes and reporting tools that aid the creation and maintenance of management information dashboards with up-to-date and meaningful information for both monitoring and decision making.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior finance leadership role with exposure to internal executive management and customer C-Suite in negotiation settings.
- Confident in leading change management activities and driving continuous improvement projects
- Experience in the field of maintenance services within the Healthcare industry, particularly Medical Technology or Digital Health Solutions preferable but not essential
Your attributes and skills:
- You are skillful in analytical and articulating the analysis to stakeholders
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in Indonesian and English language, written and verbal.
- You possess high levels of initiative, coordination and leadership skills.
- You have the ability to actively participate in conversations and discussions, acting and thinking in options and alternatives, constructively.
- Having ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or similar qualifications (preferable but not essential)