Job Description :
- Craft helpful technical documents to facilitate a better organization (such as specifications, manuals, etc)
- Consult and coordinate with subject matter experts to review, modify, and revise documentation accordingly for varying team, departments and audiences.
- Interpret and translate content into a concise, relevant, and readable format.
- Proofread and edit content created by engineers or other stakeholders closely related to engineering.
- Assess and evaluate the needs and level of knowledge of varying audiences relevant to technical documentation.
- Participate and collaborate in user research for feedbacks, revisions, and improvements in technical content.
- Integrate user-friendly content in illustrations, graphs, and infographics for enhanced user experience.
- Study samples and create easy-to-comprehend written instructions.
- Minimum 3 years professional working experience or equivalent as an effective technical writer
- Excellent written skills in English and Bahasa
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Past experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Basic familiarity with SDLC and software development